Friday, June 29, 2012

My Everyday Makeup

Im not a person that wears a lot of makeup, but I always love to look pretty, who doesn't? Well, here is my everyday makeup, my favorite products and the ones I love the most. Im not a foundation type of person, especially during spring and summer time. These are the products that I stick to on a daily basis and I love every single one of them. I recommend every product! 


1. Estee Lauder DayWear (my favorite moisturizer of all time)
2. Benefit Erase Paste in Medium (amazing concealer) 
3. MAC Studio Fix
4. Urban Decay Primer Potion
5. Urban Decay Palette, with my favorite eyeshadow (Sin)
6. Mac Liquid Eyeliner in black
7. Bad gal lash mascara
8. Elf blush in a beautiful summer color (coral with shimmer)
9. My 3 favorite lip products, 2 Revlon lipsticks (455 Paparazzi Pink & 415 Pink in the afternoon) and LancĂ´me lipgloss in Roses. By the way this lip gloss is amazing, it smells like roses and it tastes delicious. 




What do you think? Do we share the same products?
Pao

12 comments:

  1. I do really like your blog :) follow!!

    I would be happy if we could follow each other :)


    http://becky-is-alive.blogspot.pt/

    kiiss**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking my blog Becky its an honor!

      Delete
  2. I love Estee Lauder, I use a ton of their products! love this makeup overview!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Estee Lauder is the greatest, they leave your skin feeling super soft and pretty!

      Delete
  3. i love seeing what other bloggers use in their daily makeup routine :) unfortunately, we don't use any of the same things!
    i love your little blog, by the way ;) i'm officially subscribed!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexandra I love to know also :)

      Delete
  4. I'm not a super make up person too but nice sharing those products!
    thanks for commenting on my blog honey I'm following you now<3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the Urban Decay primer potion. I love that stuff. It works so well and lasts forever. You look so pretty!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the primer potion is the best primer ever!

      Delete

Comments make my day!