Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Mint Leopard

I think every girl has a favorite color or combination of colors that prefers over everything else. I have a huge crush on mint and leopard. I think they look incredible together and they are the perfect combination. This outfit is one of my favorites so far. I love the contrast of the leopard with the chunky mint necklace. 







Blouse: Ann Taylor, Pants: Forever 21, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Watch: Michael Kors


What do you think? Do you like it?
Pao

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pao! The jeans are perfect, above all the colour! Thank you so so much for your comment on my blog and for following me, I'll follow you back with pleasure :)

    Kisses!

    Eyes of zodiac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they looks great together as well! Definitely agree with you :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :-)
    I followed you back!

    ♡ http://hello-strawberryswing.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Diana you are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of the pants. My new and current color obsession is seafoam/turquoise/mint. I need to get my hands on a pair like these XO

    www.giraffesandskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!