Friday, June 1, 2012

10 Questions

I got these few questions from a post I saw in the blog of Amarixe and now Im going to answer these questions for you.


1. Mood:
I am really happy right now, full of plans and thinking about the perfect gift for my hubby. His birthday is coming up on June 10 and I want to surprise him and give him something really special. Do you have any suggestions?


2. Did you do anything fun this weekend?
Actually I did, this past weekend was super special for me and hubby because it was our first wedding anniversary. We went to the beach and spend a few happy days jumping from the pool to the beach and vice versa.


3. What is the closest object to you that is pink?
A bottle of Wet & Wild nail polish in a light pink tone.


4. Current Nail Polish
I am wearing a beautiful red/coral color from Sinful Colors, it is called Timbleberry. It is the perfect color for this season. I am completely in love with it.


5. If you could snap your fingers and be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
I will definitely be in Martha's Vineyard. It is a very beautiful and peaceful place to be at. I love the climate, the colors, the nature and just the beach in general.


6. Current Outfit
I just came back from the gym, so I am very sporty/casual. I have on black 
yoga pants and a bright orange t-shirt from Forever 21.


7. What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
It was American Reunion and I had an amazing time. The movie is hilarious, 
You laugh the whole time and it is better than the previous ones. 


8. If you could only be one age for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?
Definitely 26, my current age. I feel perfect and in the best stage of my life.


9. When is the last time you played on a swing set?
I can't remember, but I wish I can do it soon, because it is super fun!


10. Weekly goals
Write more blog posts, start filming more videos on YouTube, finish the planning for the birthday of my hubby and continue eating healthy.






It would be very nice if you decided to answer these questions too. Please leave me a link for your blog or answer in the comments below.


Pao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!