Sunday, October 2, 2011

Electric Blue

I am a flats girl, and I know that might be kind of weird for some people. This because I prefer to wear flats all the time rather than heels. It has to be like a very special occasion or something where heels are required for me to actually get to wear them. Thank God I am not very short, but I am not the tallest of persons either.
Flats are really comfortable, they go well with many outfits and you never get tired of them. One of my favorite ones are in a dark electric blue color. They are a type of loafers, but with a twist. They are from the brand Coach and are really cute and comfortable. Their price is high/average for my standards. They were almost $200 dollars, and I got them last year during fall season. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!