Saturday, September 17, 2011

Its starting to feel like autumn

I am so excited for autumn season to begin. Everything about it really puts me in a good mood. Hubby and I just moved a few months ago to the East Coast, and weather over here is completely different from the weather in the South (Texas to be more specific). So, one of the things that I am loving about living here is the fact of having the 4 seasons. Right now the weather is starting to change and it is getting cooler. I have been out and about purchasing new things for our home, everything that can set the mood for fall. 
Here is a simple thing I got, it is "Autumn smell" Potpurri, just inside a glass vase. It is so simple, yet so special. It smells wonderful and the colors are just perfect for the new season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!